Saturday, August 7, 2010

So listen up deleter of my links.....

by doing this type of shit, if you work for the industry all you are doing is creating more of a market for the bootleggers for profit. if folks have no place to go to FREELY trade these recordings, you open up that market again to freaks like EVSD and KTS and every little mom & pop outfit at flea markets across the world... WISE UP YOU DUMB ASS.

of course if you are someone else who does not work for the industry, believe me you little bitch every single little psycuntic place you have will be rooted out and DESTROYED

You know what? I may just go ahead and start selling all this shit go get a booth at the local flea market and really rip off your artists.... then what the fuck you gonna do?

9 comments:

Teembo said...

what a fuckin bummer.
I had to delete all the links I recently posted on my site to yours.
And I JUST found out about you too.

Anonymous said...

I hear you, it sux. I have backups on most of mine so I usually don't get deleted as easily but I just quit posting my links on certain sites bootlegs101 for example because everything I've posted on some other sites gets deleted. I've been lucky to have probably almost all of mine not be deleted. *fingers crossed*

Anonymous said...

What a fuckin' new! Sorry to hear it!
I appreciate all the work and effort you've done!
Kike

Anonymous said...

Rocky says:

OMG, I cant believe they can just do that for no reason! WTF... Back to the drawing board!

peskypesky said...

very sorry to see this happen to yet another great blog. fucking shame.

Anonymous said...

I ḿ really sorry

Really thanx for all the great stuff you posted on your blog

Dont let you spoil the love for the music coz of that

Amondüül the sunsurfer

Anonymous said...

You had a very good selection to choose from. I just got back from vacation and was shocked to see the demise of your blog. Thanks for your hard work. Don`t give up.

Dan said...

One good site to try is sharebee.com - You upload the file once and sharebee uploads it to multiple sites. It'd be a lot harder for some little shit to to get a link removed from 4 or 5 different sites.

actionman said...

https://antibalas.com/new-gallery/